You've reached the Internet home of Kimra McPherson, a user experience and design researcher, recent graduate of the master's program at UC Berkeley's School of Information, former journalist, and occasional blogger.
- I occasionally contribute to KQED's pop culture blog, where I've written about Comic-Con, Top Chef, and "sick lit."
- I occasionally write about triathlons and travel at Another Dumb Adventure.
- For a while, I was chronicling my adventures as a novice cook over at Eating My Mistakes. I don't post often now, but I still make the recipes.
- All Consuming, occasional ramblings on media from a former TV critic with a foot-high stack of magazines by my bed.
- Twice Baked, a bicoastal baking blog co-written with a good friend across the country.